Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Giggle Moon Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.


You guys!  Its time for another Giggle Moon review!  I love this company so much!!!  Their heart for designing beautiful clothing is explained on their website:

"The purpose of Giggle Moon is to glorify God thru love, joy, and laughter.  We strive to bring joy into all the lives we encounter.  Our clothes are designed with much love and thought."

The lovely ladies at Giggle Moon sent my lovely ladies some wonderful pieces for review!  I love each and every thing they sent!  But, then again, I've never disliked a single item of their clothing!




In a world that seems to over-sexualize even the youngest of children, its hard to find modest clothing.  Even my preschooler and first grader are affected!  Shorts that barely cover bottoms are the norm.  But Giggle Moon is different.  They make clothing that is colorful, fun, and age appropriate!

No comments:

Post a Comment