Monday, July 2, 2018

Joyin Pool Float Review

For day 3 of my pool floats and toys reviews, I’d like to share an adorable set from Joyin.co!  It’s the 3-Piece Fruity Swim Rings!




I love this set! It’s so colorful and fun! Each of my kids picked a different fruit to float around in. 😂 And they all loved it. 








I also received this ADORABLE 
Fancy Flamingo Ring!



This flamingo is so cute!!! It was a bit difficult to inflate (because I didn’t have a pump at the time and had to do it by mouth 🤦🏻‍♀️), but once I got it inflated, it was lots of fun. It’s s ring, but it has a little back rest area to lean on in the back. And it also has two soda can or cup holders! We didn’t try those because the pool we use doesn’t allow drinks in the pool, but what a nifty idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment