Saturday, February 15, 2014

Citrus Lane February 2014 Box Review Plus 50% off Your First Box!!!

One of our 2 February Citrus Lane boxes arrived today!  Yay!  I was planning on waiting until the other one arrived to do the review, but I just loved this box so much that I couldn't wait! My youngest is about to have her first birthday (YAY!) so this was a 12 month old box.  And once again, Citrus Lane has balanced fun and function - by including toys AND useful items!  Oh!  And there was a gift for me too!  Wasn't that nice!?!

So here's what we received in this month's box (and why I was so pleased with it):
1.) Water Bugs from Book ($9.99) -

Citrus Lane subscribers had rated these little bath toys as one of their favorite toys of 2013 so Citrus Lane wanted to share the love!  And I'm so glad they did!  I've actually had them in my cart in both the Citrus Lane shop and Amazon.com before and never bought them.  I almost bought them 2 weeks ago from Citrus Lane, but bought a Valentine's book instead!  SO glad I did! Yay!

2.) Silicone Bowl from Oogaa ($8.99) -

I've actually reviewed Oogaa before on this blog and I L.O.V.E their products - especially the bowls!  They are made of European approved, food-safe high-grade silicone.  Its PVC-free, phthalate-free, dishwasher microwave, and freezer-safe.  It won't corrode or degrade like plastic, its odourless and tasteless, and it won't support the growth of fungus, mold, or bacteria!  And if that weren't enough, since its silicone and not ceramic or glass, there's no worrying about chips or breaks WHEN (not if) baby throws the bowl on the floor! 


The bowl is also whopping 9 oz!  (I've included a pic below showing the Oogaa bowl next to one of my Fiestaware bowls.  So its big enough for your baby or toddler's entire meal!  So basically, for a small child, its like a plate with a great, protective rim!  LOVE!  LOVE!  LOVE!  (And yes, I nearly squealed with delight when I saw this in the box!)

3.) Starlight Sailor from Barefoot Books ($14.99) -

As I've mentioned time and time again, we LOVE Barefoot Books at our house!  We've received several in Citrus Lane boxes and I've also reviewed several for this blog.  I've yet to receive a Barefoot Book that we didn't love.  And I especially love their large board books!  This on is 8.66"x8.66" and has 24 pages!  That's a "big kid book in little kid form!"  I love that!   And as always, this Barefoot Book does not disappoint!  The story - of a little boy sailing to dreamland on his paper boat - is sweet and adorable.  The illustrations are lovely.  And the back of the book has instructions on making your own paper boat!  (This is actually a common theme in Barefoot Books - an educational page at the end.  Their fabulous book "I Took the Moon for a Walk" has a page about the phases of the moon and their adorable "Bear Takes a Trip" has a page about learning to tell time.

4.) Green Apple Age Defy Hand Cream by Juice Beauty ($12) -
Every once in a while Citrus Lane includes a product for moms and this is a great one!  This cream is formulated to minimize fine lines, help age spots, and keep hands soft during those dry winter months!

As if all of these wonderful products weren't enough, Citrus Lane also included a 25% off coupon to oogaa.com, a 15% off coupon to barefootbooks.com and $10 off a $40 purchase at juicebeauty.com!  Yay!

You can receive monthly surprises for your kids as well!!! Just use this REFERRAL LINK to get 50% off your first box!
Check out all of my previous Citrus Lane reviews HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
Follow me on Twitter @TheProv31Mama
Follow me on Pinterest.
Follow me on Instagram @TheProverbs31Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment