Friday, January 9, 2015

Erin Condren 2015 Life Planner Review and $10 Discount!!!

If you follow my blog at all, then you know how much I LOVE Erin Condren products.  I'm a bit obsessed.  Haha!  So I'm thrilled to share my review of the 2015 Erin Condren Life Planner!!!  This is my second Erin Condren Life Planner and I'm still learning how to use it effectively, but so far I love it!  Now, I'm a SAHM, but that doesn't mean I don't have things to keep track of.  Doctor's appointments, kids' activities, hubby's work schedule, menu planning, cleaning schedules, and lots more!  Its great to have it all in one place!!!  So let me walk you through the LP so you can check it out for yourselves.



First of all, Erin Condren has lots of covers to choose from!  You can put your name, family name, business name, or even a quote on the cover!  I chose to add a Bible verse to mine.  Many of the covers also have additional personalization! - You can change the colors!  And if you want a change that they don't "allow," they will more than likely comply for a $15 fee!


The LP has several fun, colorful quote pages!  It really brings life to a product that can normally be pretty blah.  Erin Condren Life Planners are in NO WAY blah!


To make things easier for you, the beginning of the LP has a 2014/2015 calendar (starting in July 2014 and going through December 2015).  Then, at the end of the LP, there's a 2016/2017 calendar!  All of this helps with planning ahead, etc.



At the beginning of each month is a 2-page monthly spread.  This is great for planning you whole month at once, referencing certain weeks, etc.  As a mom of small kids, I LOVE those wacky little holidays, like "National Hugging Day" and "National Chocolate Cake Day."  I put lots of those on the monthly view.  That way, I can plan ahead for fun activities, crafts and recipes.



Next are the weekly pages.  I love that Erin Condren put Saturday and Sunday together.  Its easier to plan the weekend that way.


After the scheduling portion of the LP, there's a notes section with several lined pages and several unlined pages.  I use these to write out cleaning schedules, prayer lists, lists of products/books I'm reviewing, and other important info I want to keep handy.


Stickers!!!  I love the Erin Condren includes 2 pages of colorful stickers with things like "birthday," "doc appt," "hair appt, " etc on them and 2 pages of colorful blank stickers that you can write whatever you want on!  You can also order your own personalized stickers and have them print whatever you like on them!!!


Then there's the double-sided "Keep It Together" folder!  Great for keeping loose papers, invites, etc. together!


And lastly, there's the bookmark and zipper folder.  The bookmark snaps into place to keep it from getting lost.  And the zipper pocket is great for keeping business cards, stamps, stickers, address labels, etc. in one place.


As you can see, the Erin Condren Life Planner is fun, functional, colorful, and wonderful!!!  If you'd like one of your own (or any of Erin's other fabulous products) you you can get a $10 discount on your first order by signing up using this referral link.  You will receive a $10 discount code in your email after signing up on their site!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment