Saturday, March 31, 2012

Galt Activity Dino - Product Review

Galt Activity Dino, Colors May Vary


OK folks! I'm on a roll! Here's my second product review! And, surprise, surprise! Its another Galt product! I love Galt products! They are so adorable, well made, and fun for kids! They can also be a bit pricey, but amazon.com usually has a more reasonable price for them.



This activity dino is great! For a baby who is just learning to sit, this dino is GREAT! Its curved shape helps the baby to stay propped up. Its also got plenty to play with! When you press the nose, is makes a "roaring" sound. But its pretty quiet, which is great, because its not annoying. The green collar around the neck and the "spines" on the back are all made of crinkly material. Babies LOVE to play with crinkly things! And the tail has a little rattle in it! And don't think this is just for newborns! Just like the Galt Play Nest I reviewed earlier, this toy grows with your child! My toddler LOVES to roll around with this dino or lean back on him to read a book or watch a cartoon. I love a toy that lasts through several stages of development! I hate spending money on a toy that only holds my child's interest for a couple of months. This toy is fun for many ages! In fact, we recently babysat for some friends of ours and they four year old son loved this dino!

If you'd like to check it out, amazon has it right now on sale for $13.00 plus $5.99 shipping. I got mine with free super saver shipping, but I believe we paid more that $20 for it at the time, so even with the S&H, this is still a great deal! Check it out HERE.


If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment