Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hatch Baby Essentials Cloth Diaper Accessories Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site. 

You may remember my previous review of the Hatch Baby Essentials "Curious About Cloth" Diaper Package.  That was the package that really converted me to cloth diapering!  The package is thorough - with lots of helpful info and lots of great starter items!  Well, now that I'm cloth diaper on a regular basis, the wonderful owner of Hatch Baby Essentials has sent me a few more items to help along my journey...

I was so excited to get this package.  Let me tell you, cloth diapering is SERIOUSLY addictive!!!  LOL!  The first item I received were these eco-friendly disposable diapers...
 
 
Now, I know what you're thinking, "But you cloth diaper now, right?"  Well, it doesn't have to be an "all-or-nothing" change.  That's one of the things that kept me from doing it with my first daughter.  But now I cloth diaper at home and I use disposables when we are out running errands, visiting relatives, etc.  I even use a disposable during nighttime.  I may slowly switch over to only cloth, but its nice to be able to ease into that decision.  And Naty diapers have no perfume, a totally Chlorine-free pulp, a Chlorine-free outer cover (no plastic), and a leakage barrier made of natural material (GM-free based corn film - no plastic).  So, you can still use disposables and feel good about it!
 
I also received a roll of Eco-Bottom Liners...
 
This was another reason that I waited so long to switch to cloth - dealing with poopy diapers!  Ugh!  But diaper liners make it SO MUCH EASIER!!!!  These liners are made from bamboo and are biodegradable, non-toxic, fragrance free, dye free, chlorine free, flushable, and breathable!  When baby poops, simply pull out the liner and flush or throw away!  It handles most of the mess! WooHoo!!!
 
And now, a diaper sprayer...
A diaper sprayer makes things easier too! This handy sprayer hooks up to the toilet easily.  Use it to spray in big messes.  (And its also handy to have for potty training or when baby gets sick in her crib, etc.)
 
I also received a large laundry bag from Bumpkins...
This bag is GREAT for keeping those dirty diapers until wash day!  But its also great for travel!  I can take it with us when we go visit the grandparents.  That way I have some place to put all the dirty clothes, clothes the baby has spit or drooled on, etc.  Then, when we get home, I can just empty the clothes into the washing machine, throw the bag in there too, and voila!
 
And lastly, I received a set of Thirsties Fab Doublers...
These are great for adding extra absorbency to your cloth diapers!  And I LOVE that Thirsties made their doublers colorful!  (Most doublers are just white.)  Like I said, cloth diapering is ADDICTIVE!  You are always on the look out for new, cute stuff!  LOL!
 
Once again, this package has really helped me continue on this cloth diapering journey!  Now I only use a few disposables - which is much better for the environment AND my pocketbook!!!!!
 
Check out Hatch Baby Essentials and all of the products they offer at hatchbabyessentials.com.
"Like" Hatch Baby Essentials on Facebook.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Pinterest.

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.  



No comments:

Post a Comment