Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hatch Baby Essentials Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.
As I've mentioned time and again, I LOVE reviewing mom-run companies!  Or dad-run companies, for that matter!  I just find that parent-run companies tend to be more picky about the items the sell.  They tend to want to sell items they feel are safe and important - items they themselves would use!  So today I have a BRAND NEW mom-run website to introduce you to! - Hatch Baby Essentials!  Alisa at Hatch Baby Essentials has really chosen the products she is offereing very carefully and I love that!  When we spoke, I told Alisa that I was interested in cloth diapering but I had no idea where to start, so she offered to let me review her "Curious About Cloth" Package...


This package is perfect for moms (or dads) who are interested in cloth diapering, but don't know where to start!  The package contains: (2) Flat diapers, (2) Bumkins® Diaper Cover with Snaps (One Size), (1) Thirsties® Duo Wrap with Velcro (Size One), (1) Thirsties® Fitted Cloth Diaper with Velcro (Size One), (1) Fuzzibunz® Pocket Diaper with Snaps (One Size Elite), (1) Bumkins® All-in-Two Diaper with Snaps (One Size), (1) Thirsties® All-In-One Diaper with Velcro (Size One), (12) Bumkins® Reusable Velour Wipes, (1) Nature's Baby Organics™ Non-Toxic Diaper Cream (3 fl. oz.), (1) Bumkins® Small Wet Bag, (1) EcoSprout™ Cloth Diaper Laundry Soap (48/96 Loads), and a coupon for 10% off future cloth diaper purchase! 

That's a lot of great stuff!  What I LOVE about this package is that EVERYTHING is full-sized.  A lot of "packages" like this come with a sample of diaper cream, a sample of laundry soap, etc.  This package has full sizes of everything though!  Amazing!  Oh, and check out the ADORABLE message on the bottle of the EcoSprout soap...



Plus, this package comes with a variety of diapers to try - traditional prefolds and covers, fitted, one-size, all-in-one, pocket, snaps, hook and loop!  That way you really get to try them all and see what you like!  I've found that I like the pocket diapers because you can add extra inserts to make them more absorbent.  I also like the hook and look closures better than snaps because they are just easier to work.  Although, I'm still using my snap diapers.  

Another thing I love about this package is that Alisa included a flyer with EACH DIAPER that explains what type of diaper it is, how to use it, and the pros and cons of that diaper.  This isn't just a package of merchandise, its a package of information for the new cloth diaperer!  If you are interested in cloth diapers, or if you know a mom that may be interested, this is a GREAT place to start!

Alisa also included a Pura Kiki Toddler Bottle and Silicone Sleeve...



I was very interested in trying one of these with my kids!  I've been trying to get away from chemical-filled plastics with my girls, and these stainless steel bottles are a great alternative!!!  At first I had trouble getting the silicone sleeve on, but then I checked out the instructions/suggestions that came with the bottle Once I did it the way they suggested, it was super easy!  (That will teach me to read the directions first!  LOL!)  These bottles are stainless steel, so they are naturally anti-bacterial and BPA-free.  They are also compatible with lots of different wide mouth nipples, so they can be used as baby bottles too!  And lastly - and what makes this mama SUPER HAPPY is - they are dishwasher safe!  Yippee!!!!!!!

Check out Hatch Baby Essentials and all of the products they offer at hatchbabyessentials.com.
"Like" Hatch Baby Essentials on Facebook.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Pinterest.

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment