Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Citrus Lane December 2013 Boxes Review and 50% off Your First Box!!!

Yay!  Finally getting around to my review of the December 2013 Citrus Lane boxes!  I'm so sorry its so late!  Its been a busy holiday season!!!  But once again, the day our Citrus Lane boxes arrived was a day filled with fun and excitement!!!!

40 month old box....

This box doesn't seem very full, but it contained lots of fun!  First their was a handprint canvas kit from Pearhead!  Now, this may not seem like a big deal, but its not just the canvas, it contains everything - the canvas, pink AND blue paint, and a tray for the paint!!!!  Yay!  There was also a Create-A-Craft wooden princess doll kit from Melissa and Doug!  Again, this contains everything you need: the wooden princess, a wooden stand, some colored pencils, glitter, and glue! There was also a watch from Crocodile Creek!  My little one LOVED this watch!  And lastly, for those dry winter months, some cherry-scented lotion from Episential!  Once again, Episential is one of those companies that we just LOVE LOVE LOVE!

12 Month Old Box...


My little one is not yet a year old, but I've been getting 12 month old boxes for her for a couple of months now.  I figured any toys that are too old for her I can use for her first birthday!  This box contained an adorable peg puzzle from Melissa and Doug (which is safely tucked away for that first birthday).  It also contained the same yummy lotion and handprint canvas - so both my little ones can get creative!  And lastly, an ADORABLE Cleo the Cat book from Barefoot Books.  (Barefoot Books is another one of those companies that we LOVE LOVE LOVE!  We have TONS of their books and so far I haven't found one I don't like!  Cleo in the Snow has been added to our collection and we love it too!  :)

You can receive monthly surprises for your kids as well!!! Just use this REFERRAL LINK to get 50% off your first box!
Check out all of my previous Citrus Lane reviews HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
Follow me on Twitter @TheProv31Mama
Follow me on Pinterest.
Follow me on Instagram @TheProverbs31Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment