Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Citrus Lane November 2013 Boxes Review and 50% off Your First Box!!!

Well, this is a little late I know, but the holiday season was VERY busy!  Lots of celebrating, lots of family, and lots of sickness.  So I'm just getting a chance to sit down and review our November, December and January boxes. This review is of our November boxes.

40 Month Old Box...



This month's box was both fun and functional!  It contained a lunch bag from Bumpkins - which was very functional!  Now, we already have a few lunch bags, but I don't just use them for food.  We use them to pack pull-ups and crayons and paper for quick trips, etc.    This box also contained a drawing pad and a set of beeswax crayons from Faber Castell.  Another great gift!  In my opinion, a kid can never have too many art supplies!  And I love these crayons because they are big - which means they are easy for little ones to handle and use, and hard to break!  They also included some dino-themed snack crackers!  Very cute and my little one ate them right away.  And lastly, they included a hamburger stacker from Green Toys...



The hamburger stacker is part of Green Toys' sandwich kit.  We actually already have that kit, but having an extra hamburger is great!!!!  And, if you've read my blog at all, you know I'm OBSESSED with Green Toys!  Their toys are INCREDIBLE, fun, well-made, eco-friendly, and made in the USA!

12 Month Old Box...

 
Again, this is another fun AND functional box!  It contained a new bib from Bumpkins - love! It also contained a SkipHop panda bowl - I LOVE their plates and bowls!  They are SUPER adorable!  And this panda is no different!  In fact, its so cute that I got online and ordered the matching plate!  Their was also a travel-sized bottle of BabyGanics' Therapy Cream Wash. I love healthy, safe, organic bath products, so I'm thrilled to try this with my little ones!  And the fun?  Well, that would be the Green Toys tugboat!  Once again, another AMAZING Green Toys product!  This adorable tub toy is super fun AND functional!  It even has a spout so that you can fill it with water and use it to rinse your little one's hair!  How awesome is that???!!!  And lastly,  received a little "mommy gift" - Purlisse Lip Balm!  I've tried their face wash before and really like it, so I'm excited to try their lip balm!
 
Once again, we were very pleased with these boxes!  And I actually took several of the items and saved them for my little ones' Christmas stockings.  :)


You can receive monthly surprises for your kids as well!!! Just use this REFERRAL LINK to get 50% off your first box!
Check out all of my previous Citrus Lane reviews HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
Follow me on Twitter @TheProv31Mama
Follow me on Pinterest.
Follow me on Instagram @TheProverbs31Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment