Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Celebrate Earth Day with the Green Toys Safe Seas Set

WooHoo!  I have a another exciting Green Toys review for all my readers today!  You guys know how much I LOVE Green Toys!  (You can check out all of my Green Toys reviews HERE.)  Well, Green Toys and All the Way to the Ocean have teamed up celebrate Earth Day (April 22, 2014) with their new, limited edition Safe Seas Sets


I love that these sets also come in limited edition colors! So cute! And the colors match perfectly with the "Safe Seas" theme! 


Each Safe Seas Set includes either a Green Toys Seaplane (pictured above) or Submarine and a copy of Joel Harper's book, "All the Way to the Ocean."  These sets also support Sustainable Surf.  Sustainable Surf is a non-profit charity whose mission is to "be the catalyst that transforms surf culture and industry into a powerful community that protects the ocean playground."  They believe that "surfing can become the premier showcase of people and businesses working together to solve environmental problems while having fun."  (You can check out Sustainable Surf at sustainablesurf.org.)

As Christians, I and my family believe that God has tasked us with taking care of this beautiful creation.  That includes being careful and responsible about how we treat the earth and the seas.  The Safe Seas Set is a great and fun way to introduce your kids to the ideas of conservation and wildlife protection.

You can purchase the Green Toys Safe Seas Sets on their website here:
Seaplane Set ($24.99)
Submarine Set ($19.99)

You can also purchase the Green Toys Safe Seas Sets on Amazon here:
Seaplane Set ($24.99)
Submarine Set ($19.99)



Check out all of my previous Green Toys Reviews HERE.
If you'd like to learn more about Green Toys and all of their awesome products, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Green Toys on Facebook HERE.
Join Green Toys on Twitter HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook.
Follow me on TwitterPinterest, and Instagram

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment