Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pedipeds Spring Shoe Review


If you read my blog, you know I LOVE Pedipeds.  I'm serious about buying quality shoes for my kids and Pedipeds are GREAT!  Did you know that wearing the wrong footwear or ill-fitting shoes accounts for 70% of foot problems?  SEVENTY PERCENT!   I'm just not willing to do that to my kids' feet.  Doctors suggest that kids (especially babies and toddlers) go barefoot as much as possible.  But that's not always do-able.  Pedipeds' motto is "The next best thing to bare feet" and they are made to protect your little one's feet while staying flexible enough to keep from adversely affecting them.  

We received these ADORABLE Flex Meredith sandals in white.  They were perfect for Easter - or spring in general...


My daughter LOVES them!  




And I love that they have a rubber sole and memory foam technology!  Oh, and how cool that they actually have TWO adjustable straps - the one around the ankle and the one around the toes!!!




We also received these adorable Tori Originals...



These are perfect for beginner walkers!  Not only are they flexible, but they have a diamond leather tread to make them skid resistant.  (I couldn't get a good pic with my little one wearing them because those little feet just wouldn't stop moving!  LOL!)  


If you are looking to protect your little one's feet with quality, well-made, adorable, shoes that are by the American Podiatric Medical Association, then you can't go wrong with Pedipeds!!!

Check out all of the amazing shoes at pediped.com.
"Like" Pediped Footwear on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment