Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Citrus Lane April 2014 Boxes and 50% Discount!


I know this is late, but things have been crazy around here!  But, as usual, our Citrus Lane boxes were a highlight of our month!!!  So let's review April's boxes, shall we?

My 3 year old's box:



She got:
1.) The Prince's Bedtime book and CD by Barefoot Books - we LOVE LOVE LOVE Barefoot Books!  In fact, we actually already had this one!  But that's OK!  This made a PERFECT firs birthday gift my little nephew!  And I love that these books come with CDs so that you can listen to them in the car while the kids flip the pages!
2.) Build-a-Flower set by Green Toys - This wasn't the "full set" - that costs $27.  But its a nice sized set!  And y daughter LOVES it!  She's really enjoyed making flowers!  And she's been asking a lot of questions about the names of the different flower parts, so its been a great learning toy!

3) Tumblers by Green Eats (Green Toys) - We are out of sippy cups now, so this is a great gift!  She loves that she has her very own cups and often requests them at mealtime.
4.) A sample of Meyer's Dish Soap - I always love getting to try new cleaning products, etc. so these are great!


My 14 month old's box:


She got:
1.) Who's In the Farmyard large board book from Barefoot Books - This is a big, colorful board book and we love it!
2.) Pink Race Car from Green Toys - My oldest already has one of these cars, so now they can race!  We LOVE Green Toys!!!
3.) Snack Bowls from Green Eats (Green Toys) - We already have tons of the snack bowls, but we can always use more!  They are the PERFECT size for baby food, toddler cereal, toddler snacks like goldfish, etc., apple sauce, ice cream and more!!!
4.) A Sample of Meyer's Dish Soap


Once again, our Citrus Lane boxes were a huge hit!!!!

You can receive monthly surprises for your kids as well!!!  Just use this REFERRAL LINK to get 50% off your first box!

Check out all of my previous Citrus Lane reviews HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
Follow me on Twitter @TheProv31Mama
Follow me on Pinterest. 
Follow me on Instagram @TheProverbs31Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment