Thursday, April 19, 2018

Sriracha Ranch Chicken Crescents

The other day I posted my recipe for Honey Sriracha Chicken Strips With Fresh Mango. They were a hit in our house and we ate the leftovers the next night! But we still ended up with a few leftover chicken strips. And I hate to waste food! So today I chopped up those leftover strips, mixed in a few simple ingredients, and made a yummy chicken crescent ring for lunch! It was a nice change of pace for me and the kids. (We often get into a “lunch rut.”)



Sriracha Ranch Chicken Ring:


3-5 honey sriracha chicken tenders

5 green onions, sliced

1/4 cup sharp cheddar

1/4 cup pepper jack cheese

1 tablespoon mayonnaise

2 tablespoons ranch dressing 

1 can crescent rolls


1.) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Unroll crescents on a baking stone or baking sheet.

2.) Chop chicken tenders into bite-sized pieces.

3.) Mix chicken, green onions, cheeses, mayo, and ranch dressing.

4.) Spoon mixture onto crescents and fold top over the top. 

5.) Bake at 375 degrees F for 15-17 minutes. 






Notes:

A.) If you haven’t made the Honey Sriracha Chicken, you can always use plain chicken or even mix some plain diced chicken with a little buffalo sauce for a little “kick!”

B.) I used a mixture of sharp cheddar and pepper jack because I thought it sounded “fun” (and I also had that in hand). But feel free to try your own cheese ideas - cheddar, Monterey Jack, Colby jack, pepper jack, Swiss, etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment