Friday, July 12, 2013

Blogging Through the Alphabet - Letter "C" Links

WooHoo!  Its time for Letter "C" of our "Blogging Through the Alphabet" series!  I have to say, I've been LOVING this series!  Its really helped me maintain the personal posts on my blog.  But most of all, I've thoroughly enjoyed reading each and every one of these ladies' blog posts!  They have been amazing!  I've learned about some powerful personal stories and testimonies and also gotten some great homeschooling ideas, craft ideas, recipes, and LOTS of encouragement!!!  So check out what we have come up with for the letter "C" below!

Click this button to see all the
"Blogging Through the Alphabet" posts

Charity (Family Redefined) - ABC's of My Heart - C = Cannus

Jessica (Jessica Buxton) - Blogging Through the Alphabet - C

Kenan (Granger Babies + all the rest) - C is for Cream Cheese Chicken Topped With Bacon

Marla (MIPRIP: Finding Joy) - Finding Joy in Crafts

Rebekka (The Proverbs31 Mama) - Blogging Through the Alphabet - C is for "Celebration!"

Sarita (The Lone Tater) - ABC's of My Heart: Cussing, Carolina, and Coffee

TaMara (Tales of a Pee Dee Mama) - C is for Responsibilities

Tara (Organized SAHM) - Homeschooling at 3: A - Z (Letter C)
 
 
"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment