Monday, July 15, 2013

Lip Factory Inc July 2013 Anniversary Box Review!

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

Yay!  My July Lip Factory Inc box arrived today and I was SO EXCITED!  Its so much fun receiving this box!  I always know I'm gonna get some fantastic, quality face products!  This month was apparently their anniversary, so there were a couple of extra products in the box!  Yippee!!!


Normally, when I open the white mailing box there's just the black Lip Factory Inc box filled with great products.  But this time their was the black box of products PLUS 2 other products!  WooHoo!!!



The black box was crammed with great products as well!!!  This month's box was all about the face AND hands!  Besides lip liner, lip gloss, eye liner, and eye shadow, there was also nail polish, cuticle oil, and nail wraps!  (I love nail products, so I was super happy about that!!!  So, let's check out what I got...



1.) Kur Nourishing Cuticle Oil by Londontown (.4 fl. oz.) - $25.00 - This product alone costs more than the cost of the box (which is $22.00)!!!  This oil is non-carcinogenic, non-toxic, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty free!  I LOVE that!!!  Its supposed to nourish and hydrate dry, cracked skin around your cuticles.  And it also says that it repairs the damage cause by UV gel polish, acrylics and wraps, so I can't wait to use it!!!
2.) LA Splash Nail Polish (Blowfish Yellow) - $5.98 - Now, this is not a color I would have bought for myself, but as I've said before, that's part of the fun!  I love getting fun products in the Lip Factory Inc box because it pulls me out of my shell and gets me to try new things!
3. ) LA Splash Diamond Lipgloss (Forbidden) - $8.98 - This is a bold pink color - very fun and flirty!  I can't wait to try it!
4.) LA Splash Smokey Eye Shadow Duo (Heavy Metal) - $9.98 - This is a really great eye shadow duo!  Great for an evening, smokey eye!!!
5.) 29 Cosmetics Line Maker Lip Pencil (Brix) - $23.00 - Love the 29 Cosmetics products we've gotten in the past!  This lip pencil is a nice berry color and I'm thrilled to try it out!!!
6.) Belleme Cosmetics Don't Smudge Eye Liner (Black) - $5.50 - I've never heard of this company before, but I can't wait to use this eye liner!  I needed a new one.
7.) NCLA Nail Wraps (It Don't Matter) - $16.00 - Another super fun product!  My daughter and I can have some summer fun with this! 
8.) Pure Ceuticals Clarifying Creme Sample - This is the ONLY sample-sized item in the box!!!  That's pretty incredible!
9.) Lip Factory Inc. Blender Sponge - A really nice "extra!" 

That $94.44 worth of products (not counting the Pure Ceuticals sample and the blender sponge)!  That's nearly FOUR TIMES what the box costs ($22)!  That's amazing!!!  And this month they apparently had a mix-up with the lip product that was supposed to put in the boxes.  It wasn't their mix-up, it was the company that was sending the product.  So they had to send out a repeat item - which I'm assuming was the LA Splash lip gloss because I've gotten that particular gloss in that particular color before.  But I'm not really upset.  It was a problem that was out of their control, they emailed their customers and were upfront and apologetic about it.  And also, this is the first repeat item I believe I've ever gotten from them, so that's pretty impressive.

Check out this awesome subscription service at LipFactoryInc.com.
"Like" Lip Factory on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Pinterest.

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

1 comment:

  1. Eeeek! I can't wait for my box to arrive. Oh the delays in international shipping!!
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete