Tuesday, August 26, 2014

DriNights Feel Cooler Duo Pillow and Mattress Pad Review

Recently, I received the opportunity to review a couple of DriNights.com's Feel Cooler Duo temperature-regulating and moisture wicking products!  I was sent one of their regular Duo Pillows and their queen-sized Duo Mattress Pad.



Just to give you a little background, I live in the Deep South.  Deep.  Deep, hot, and HUMID South.  This past month, the humidity has often been 99% at night.  If you're from a place that doesn't often have such high humidity, well, lucky you.  It ain't pretty!  And it ain't comfy!  In fact, its like trying to breathe through a wet blanket.  This makes keeping the house cool at night pretty difficult.  After all, you don't want the air blasting all night long.  That's expensive!  But you also don't want to sweat through your sheets at night.


That's where the Duo pillow and mattress pad come in handy!  Both products work to regulate temperature AND wick moisture away from your body!  That's great on hot summer nights!  Now, I'll be honest.  This doesn't mean you can cut the AC off all together and still be crisp and cool.  But I do think it helps!  I often used to go to bed comfy and wake up in the middle of the night sweating.  That hasn't been happening nearly as frequently anymore!  Both the temperature-regulating technology and the wicking capabilities seem to be working!  I feel less sweaty and uncomfortable at night.  I often got up in the middle of the night to turn the AC down.  I can't think of a time I've done that since getting this mattress pad.  (I use it more than the pillow, since I have neck issues and use a special pillow).  I've definitely enjoyed the Feel Cooler Duo products!!!

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment