Saturday, August 9, 2014

Erin Condren FUNctional Family System Review and Discount!

You may remember my reviews of my Erin Condren Life Planner and my Erin Condren Address Book.   I love those books! They aren't just functional, but they are colorful and fun!!!  Well, today I'd like to introduce you to another Erin Condren "product of magic and wonder": The FUNctional Family System!
(Sign up using my referral link and you will receive an email code for $10 off your first order!!!)



This set is fantastic!  It comes with an acrylic clipboard, a magnetic notepad, and your choice of a schedule pad or a chore chart.  The clipboard can be personalized with a picture of your family.  It also has a place for you to write your address, home phone number, important numbers, poison control, and cell phone numbers.  (This is below the schedule pad or chore chart.)  This is perfect for babysitters or housesitters.  Simply remove the schedule pad and your babysitter has quick access to all the numbers they need.  And if, heaven forbid, there's an emergency and they need to give EMS, the police or fire department your address, they have it right at their finger tips!

Underneath the notepad is an area that says " While We're Away..."  This is another great thing for a babysitter or housesitter.  Write instructions like, when to feed the baby, the kids' bedtime, when to feed the dogs, etc.



At the bottom of the clipboard are daily blocks that you can write on as well.  I use a dry erase marker to write down our menu plan for the week here.



As I mentioned before, you can choose the schedule pad or the chore chart as part of your FUNctional Family System.  I chose the schedule pad and LOVE it!!!  It simply has different colored blocks for each day of the week.  Although I have a Life Planner with my entire schedule in it, I like to put my main cleaning schedule on the schedule pad for quick, easy access.  I also put important items - like when the grandparents are coming - on here so that everyone can see.  



The magnetic notepad is great as well!  I use it for my grocery list.  My FUNctional Family set is in our dining room - right next to the kitchen, so its very accessible and really helps me keep track of the items I need to buy next. 



I LOVE LOVE LOVE my FUNctional Family System!!!  And I love that it comes in 7 different patterns!  (I picked the Paisley and LOVE it!) And when your Schedule Pad or Chore Chart pages run out, you can buy a new one for $25! (That includes a new magnetic notepad as well!) 

If you like this amazing System (or any of the other awesome Erin Condren products) you can sign up using my referral link and you will receive an email code for $10 off your first order!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Wow- thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful blog post on us, it means a lot and we love hearing positive feedback like this! we truly appreciate customers like you and are thrilled you love your FUNctional Family System.
    P.S. just pinned to our Pinterest review board... www.pinterest.com/erincondren  
    Enjoy!

    The Erin Condren Team
    www.erincondren.com

    ReplyDelete