Monday, May 11, 2015

A Wild Soap Bar Review

I love reviewing natural soaps and products, so I was thrilled to get the opportunity to review some items from A Wild Soap Bar.  They have tons of bar soaps, tooth saver soaps, balms, and even doggie soap!  The awesome folks at A Wild Soap Bar were kind enough to send me their Witch Hazel bar soap, their Honey Oat soap bar, their Honey Oat body balm, and their Woof Wild dog shampoo...



There are so many things I love about these products!  First of all, they are natural and handmade, biodegradable, cruelty free, and minimally packaged (although I find their packaging lovely) using recycled materials. They don't contain harmful chemicals or synthetic fragrances. LOVE!!!

I requested the witch hazel soap because I've had some issues with itchy skin since giving birth.  My arms and legs and neck seem to itch a lot, so I thought I'd give it a try.  But I'll admit, I didn't think it would smell very good.  After all, "witch hazel" doesn't sound very appealing.  Haha!  But it was actually very nice and refreshing!!!


The honey oat soap and balm was for my oldest - who has eczema.  The soap seemed to work well and nourish her skin.  Usually, as soon as I get her out of the tub, her back and arms are rough and dry - even when I use products particularly for eczema.  But after using this soap ONE TIME her skin felt softer and smoother.  And the body balm helped too!


The doggie soap smells lovely and refreshing!  In fact, it smells so nice I'll have to make sure I don't mix it up with my soaps!  Haha!  It seems to work well.  It lathers up just enough to let you know its working, but not so much that your dog is covered with suds.  And when I got my doggies out of the tub, I loved that they didn't smell "perfumed" - just clean!  A lot of dog shampoos are filled with perfume and artificial fragrance.  A dog should smell like peaches and cream.  And really, no matter how nice the shampoo smells in the bottle, the dog never smells like that.  It usually smells like peachy wet dog.  But with this soap, the dogs just smelled clean!


Check out all the great, natural soaps at A Wild Soap Bar.

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free or at a discounted rate, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment