Monday, May 11, 2015

Dr. Squatch Men's Soap Review

My husband loves when I tell him I've got something for him to review!  After all, he wants to join in on the fun!  Haha!  So he was excited when I told him he'd be receiving some soaps from Dr. Squatch Men's Natural Soap.  He received 3 different soaps: Spearmint Basil Scrub, Bay Rum and Gold Moss Scrub...



To begin with I love the name!  Evoking Sasquatch definitely make you think of "manly" men.  Haha!  But thankfully your man may "feel" manly when he uses this soap but he won't "smell" like Sasquatch!  (I assume Sasquatch would be smell pretty rank.)  Of the 3 soaps my husband has ranked them by smell:
1.) Spearmint Basil Scrub (his favorite)  - This has a very minty yet sweet smell. We both loved it!  It wakes you up yet isn't overwhelming.
2.) Bay Rum (I think this one's my favorite!) - My hubby had a "Bay Rum" scented cologne from another company that was overwhelming to me, so I wasn't sure I'd like this one all that much.  But it smells wonderful!  Its spicy, yet sweet and isn't overwhelming!
3.) Gold Moss Scrub (his least favorite, although it still smells very nice as well). - This one is probably the sweetest smelling of the three (which may be why its my hubby's least favorite).  But it still has a very pleasant smell.

My husband really loved these soaps!  He's already talking about ordering more!  While my husband loves the soap and the way they smell, and he says they work very well, I love that they have no harsh chemicals! I also love that they have a "Soapscription!"  That's right!  For $5 per month, you can get one soap a month.  For $9 a month, you can get 2 soaps per month.  For $12 a month you can have them send you 3 soaps per month.  The shipments ship out quarterly and shipping is only $6!  They eve let you pick your scents!  This would be a great gift for that special someone in your life!

Check out all the manly soaps at drsquatch.com

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free or at a discounted rate, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment