Sunday, October 7, 2012

Jack & Lily Baby Shoes Review

As a mom, I'm always looking for quality items for my kids.  Shoes, in particular, are important to me.  You see, a cheap shirt may wear out quickly, but won't really do any harm.  Bad shoes, however, can actual cause your little one harm. Doctors say that young children who are learning to walk should actually go barefoot.  It helps their bodies grow right, etc.  Of course, we all know that you can't always go barefoot - especially if you're outside or in an unfamiliar setting - so shoes with soft, flexible soles are suggested.  Jack & Lily Shoes fit this description perfectly!

The wonderful folks at Jack & Lily were kind enough to send my impending arrival a couple of pairs of shoes to review!  I received their Original in Solid Cream in sizes 0-6 months and 6-12 months...




These little shoes are just perfect for your little one!  They are soft leather - which encourages your little one to "touch and feel."  They also have soft, flexible, skid-resistant soles so that, as your little one begins walking, you can feel comfortable letting them totter around in these! 



And I love that they don't have any snaps or laces!  I mean, any mom knows how hard it is to tie laces on little squirming feet!  Haha!  Oh!  And these little darlings are hand OR machine washable!  AWESOME!


If you'd like to check out Jack & Lily Shoes for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Jack & Lily Shoes on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.




If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.



No comments:

Post a Comment