Monday, November 26, 2012

Potty Tots Training Program Review

With my toddler having at that age now, we've been working on potty training.  Some days are good, some days not so much.  Thankfully, I've found a nifty system to help us both out - Potty Tots Training Kits!



I received the girl-version of the Potty Tots program.  The kit includes:

•A story/guide book


•Animated DVD -featuring three original Potty Tots songs and 2 bonus music videos


•One 11"X17" Illustrated potty chart (easily wipes clean with damp cloth)


•One 11"X17" "Toilet Bowl" progress/reward game with clings (easily wipes clean with damp cloth)
 

 
This kit has some fabulous info.  It teaches them the 6 steps to going to the potty - 1.) pull pants down, 2.) potty, 3.) use toilet paper, 4.) pull pants up, 5.) flush toilet, and 6.) wash hands.  And with cute charts and cute clings plus a DVD with potty songs, this kit will making going to the potty a fun activity for your child!
 
If you'd like to check out the Potty Tots kits for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Potty Tots on Facebook HERE.
Follow Potty Tots on Twitter HERE.
 
"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment