Monday, November 26, 2012

Yoomi Self-Warming Baby Bottle Review

So, with our second little blessing on the way, I am constantly on the lookout for new and inventive baby items - especially if they make my life easier!  Because, seriously, with a toddler and a newborn, I have a feeling life is gonna be kind of hectic.  Haha!  Thankfully, I found the Yoomi Self-Warming Baby Bottle!



The Yoomi warms your baby's milk or formula to the natural temperature of breast milk in 60 seconds!  WooHoo!  Think of how easy this will make late night feedings!  No need to heat a pot of water!  No need to wait for one of those bottle warmers to heat up!



Just make sure the warmer is fully charged and you are ready to go!  This also makes feeding on the go a snap!  No more having to take a travel bottle warmer with you!  Just pack this bottle and warmer and you're ready to go!  Sweet!



Seriously!  I've never seen anything like this bottle!  Its the perfect baby shower gift for any expecting mom!!!


If you'd like to check out the Yoomi Self-Warming Baby Bottle for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Yoomi on Facebook HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment