Saturday, November 17, 2012

Architec Serving Bowl and Spoons Review

You may remember my previous review of Architec's fabulous kitchen products.  I love their stuff!  Its fun, functional and eco-friendly!  Well, the folks at Architec were awesome enough to send me another couple of items for review!  The first item I received was this fabulous Architec Eco Smart PolyPaper Serving Bowl...



This bowl is SO awesome!  And its HUGE!!!!  I actually received it right before Halloween, so I poured all of our Halloween candy in there and used it to distribute the goodies!  It was perfect!




I also received these wonderful set of Architec Eco Smart Polyflax Serving Spoons...



Again, these spoons are fabulous and multi-functional!  They will be great for parties and large gatherings like Thanksgiving & Christmas, etc to serve the food!

Both the bowl and the spoons also come in several different colors, so there's something for everyone - which is fantastic!

You can check out Architec's list of online retailers HERE.
Shop for Architec products on Amazon HERE.
"Like" Architec Housewares on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment