Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Crayon Rocks Spring Set Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

I wrote a review of Crayon Rocks a couple of years ago.  In fact, I believe it was one of my VERY FIRST reviews!  (Thanks Crayon Rocks!)  Well, its a couple of years later and we still LOVE Crayon Rocks, so I was thrilled to review a set of their "spring colors."



These crayons are lovely, pastel colors and are PERFECT for your little one's Easter basket (which is exactly where these little babies are going)!


So, what's the big deal about crayon rocks?  -
1.) They are made of soy wax, which means they are non-toxic!
2.) Their shape encourages use of the tripod grip - which children need to learn for handwriting.
3.) They are shorter and thicker, so they don't break in little toddler hands! (YAY!  I'm so sick of millions of broken crayons!!!)
4.) They are rich and creamy - which means they leave a smooth, thick, beautiful line on the paper. - They make such pretty colors!  And they also don't take nearly as much effort.  That means that even before your little one learns to "bear down" to color, they can still make pretty pictures!  Crayon Rocks make a perfect addition to the Easter Basket!!!! 
If you'd like to order Crayon Rocks, you can do so HERE.
You can also purchase Crayon Rocks on amazon.com.

Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Pinterest.

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment