Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Eco Eggs and Eco Grass Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

Yay!  Easter is coming!!!  Easter (or, Resurrection Sunday, as we call it) is a BIG deal in our home!!!  And we love to fill the Spring with lots of fun activities.  One of those would be an egg hunt!  And for our egg hunts, we use Eco Eggs!



I did a review of Eco Eggs last year and loved them.  And I'm still in love this year!  (And for this review, I was actually given the opportunity to review the Eco Eggs AND the Eco Grass!  Eco Grass is made from 100% post recycled paper.  That's TONS better than the petroleum-based traditional Easter grass - which sits in a landfill once you're done with it.  Eco Grass can be used and reused for years.  Then, when you're done, you can throw it in with the paper recycling!


But as much as I love Eco Grass, its really the Eco Eggs that are my favorite!  And here's why:
1.) They are made in the USA (as is the Eco Grass). - I'm a BIG FAN of products made in the USA!
2.) They are made from plants, 100% renewable content, instead of traditional petroleum-based plastic.
3.) They are non-toxic/BPA-free!
4.) They are FULLY compostable after use!  No sitting in a landfill forever!!!!
5.)  They have tight-snapping closures.  (One pain in the neck with traditional plastic Easter eggs is that they often pop open before they're supposed to.  UGH!  What a pain!  These eggs are secure!  But they aren't so secure that my little one can't get them open.)
6.) And lastly, they are bigger than traditional, plastic Easter eggs.  I LOVE that!!! 


The pic above shows an Eco Egg on the left and a traditional, plastic Easter Egg on the right.  Look how much larger the Eco Egg is!!!  Makes them easier to find, easier to hold, ans easier to fill with goodies! 



The traditional Easter eggs we barely big enough for me to put a few candies or a roll of smarties in.  But I can put a whole small bag of fruit snacks (I used Scooby Snacks) in the Eco Egg and close it easily!!!!  Awesome!!!


Check out the Eco Eggs and Eco Grass website HERE.
"Like" Eco Eggs and Eco Grass on Facebook HERE.

Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Pinterest.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site. 


No comments:

Post a Comment