Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Mitscoots Socks Review - A Company Doing God!

I love to share with you guys when I find a company that's doing good. This is starting to become a pattern in the business world lately, and quite frankly, I wish more companies would follow suit!  We've all heard of Tom's Shoes and how they donate a pair for every pair you buy.  I've also introduced you guys to Rockin' Baby Slings - a company that, for every sling you buy, donates one to a mother in Haiti and teachers her how to use it! These are companies that really catch my attention!  After all, if I can buy a good, quality product AND know that the company is trying to make a difference in the world at the same time, that's a WIN-WIN!  Well, today I have one of those "Companies Doing Good" to introduce you to - Mitscoots!

The lovely folks at Mitscoots sent me a pair of their women's socks and three pairs of their children's socks for review...



Check out these amazing socks! - The Clifton Women's Sock...


I love these babies!  They are so colorful and fun!  My 4 year old so badly wanted to take them from me!  But I wasn't giving them up! Haha!  These are my new "playing in the backyard socks."  I am allergic to grass, so playing in the back yard with the kids isn't always fun.  But these socks go all the way up to right below my knees, so they are perfect for protecting my feet and legs from that itchy grass!  They are made of combed cotton and have an elastic arch support and seamless toe construction to make them comfy as well as fun!  

But speaking speaking of fun, seriously, how fun are these!?! -

When you're out and about in these socks and people ask you where you got them - and they WILL ask - here's what you can tell them...
1.) Mitscoots socks are American made! - I love supporting American-made products!
2.) For EVERY PAIR you buy, Mitscoots donates a pair of socks to someone in need! - I LOVE LOVE LOVE that!!!  I love knowing that I'm not just supporting an American company, but I'm also helping someone in need to get a warm pair of socks!
3.) Yes, several companies donate products to people in need, but Mitscoots goes ABOVE AND BEYOND many of these other companies.  Not only do they donate socks, but they employ folks that are transitioning out of homelessness! That's right! They are allowing folks in need of a job to package up their products!  What an amazing thing to do!  They aren't just giving products, they are giving people a chance!  That's a company I can get behind!

I also received 3 pairs of their Janis Kids' Socks.  Unfortunately, they are still a bit large on my oldest. (She's only four years old.) But these are great kids socks!  And, as their website states, they design their socks to last on the feet of people living on the street, so they are long-lasting!

Everybody needs socks.  Its the truth.  You're gonna buy them anyway, so why not buy them from a company that's doing so much good!!!

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.


No comments:

Post a Comment