Monday, May 13, 2013

School Of Wash Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

I've got another great mommy-created company for you guys today!  But this is a unique story.  Its actually a mommy/daughter-created company! I don't usually quote info from a company's website in my reviews, but this story was just too cute! Here's what the School Of Wash information page says...
"School of Wash, one of the first Mommy and Munchkin businesses was born by summer camp sales. It’s true! Without my knowledge, my 11-year old daughter sold the bath products I was making just for her to all of her summer camp friends. The parents loved the fact that the products were handmade, contained no dyes and were safe for the most delicate of skin. The kids loved the 245 different scents they were able to choose from to customize their bath product line. The feedback was so positive that I decided to start School of Wash. We are a mom/daughter owned company, right here in the USA, making a difference in our market by bringing the FUN back into bath time."

I have to say, that's a pretty great story!  (And what a smart 11 year old!)  I was thrilled when the folks at School of Wash sent me a few items to review!  The first item we received was the School of Wash MAN Homemade Charcoal and Tea Tree Face Soap...

 

I was very intrigued by this soap and eager to let my husband try it.  He seems to really like it and has been using it for about an week now.  The charcoal cleans out pores and removes dirt.  It also contains Bentonite Clay, which pulls out the excess oil.  And lastly, the tea tree oil soothes and calms skin.  I think its the perfect soap for a man!  (And the fact that its a charcoal color makes it "look" manly too!)



I also received this Perfume Roll-On in the Mojito Scent...


Roll-on perfumes are great!  They're small, so you can easily fit them into your purse or diaper bag.  And since they don't have a "spray nozzle" on them, you don't have to worry about them getting accidentally sprayed all over your purse - or in your toddler's face!  And School of Wash literally has dozens and dozens of scents to choose from - from sweet to spicy, and flowery to fruity!

And lastly, I received this Soap Saver...




I just recently became obsessed with bar soap.  It may be all the reviews I've done of different natural bar soaps, but I'm now completely obsessed.  But I've had the hardest time trying to figure out the best way to keep the soap in the shower.  And have you ever dropped your soap and tried to get it?  Holy cow!  That slippery bar of soap is evasive!  This handy Soap Saver is great!  It keeps your soap from getting all slimy and gooky in the shower!  It makes it SO much easier to pick it up if you drop it!  And its a built-in washcloth!  And since its made out of hemp its eco-friendly, long-lasting, machine-washable, dryer-friendly, and naturally mildew-resistant!  WooHoo!!!!


"Like" School of Wash on Facebook.
Check out all of the great products at schoolofwash.com.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment