Friday, May 3, 2013

Giggle Moon Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

If you've been reading my blog for any period of time, you've probably seen my past reviews of Giggle Moon Baby. (Check them out HERE and HERE.) I really love this clothing line!!!  The awesome folks at Giggle Moon Baby were kind enough to send a few things for my toddler AND my baby to review!


I really love Giggle Moon's mission statement: "Giggle Moon is all about Love, Joy, and Laughter. We want to be JOY-Bringers to our customers. We want to create clothes that are cozy soft and keep the innocence of children. All of our outfits are designed and manufactured in California!‘ Behold, children are a gift of the Lord” Psalm 127:3."

 First of all, I love the verse that they quote - Psalm 127:3!  My children are truly a gift from God and I am so thankful for them!  And I love that Giggle Moon's clothing "keeps the innocence of children."  When I go shopping for my little girls, I'm often stunned by the clothing that's out there.  I don't want my 2 year old to look older than she is.  I want her to look like a 2 year old.  And that's what happens when she wears Giggle Moon Baby!




And they also have baby clothing that is just as adorable as their other clothing...



If you'd like to check out Giggle Moon for yourself, you can do so at gigglemoonbaby.com.
"Like" Giggle Moon on Facebook (and see LOTS of pics of their clothing) HERE.

You can purchase Giggle Moon Clothing at these online boutiques:

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
 

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment