Thursday, May 16, 2013

Lip Factory April 2013 Box Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

Hey guys!  I've got another Lip Factory review for you guys!  (You can check out my March box review HERE.) This time, they've sent me their April box for review!  WooHoo!  And I know.  Its the middle of May.  We've all been sick around here.  But back to the April box...



Before I give you my thoughts, let me list what I received:
29 Cosmetics D'Vine Mascara - $26.00
Ofra Lipgloss (Bordeaux) - $12.95
SweetPea & Fay J'Adore Les Levres (Mermaid Kiss) - $7.99
LA Splash Nail Polish (Atlantis) - $3.99
Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner (Medium Size .03oz) (Sable) - $7.99 (on Amazon)
Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner (Medium Size .03oz) (Metallic Teal) - $7.99 (on Amazon)
Two Cosmetics Duo Eyeshadow (Magic Wand) - $6.99
Revison Intellishade SPF Matte Tinted Moisturizer - Sample size

That's nearly $74 worth of products!!! - All for $22!!!  You just can't beat that!!!

I really loved this box because it pretty much contained something for my entire face!  (And also a nail polish!)  Last month's box was neat because ALL of the items were for the lips - lipstick, lip gloss, lip liner, etc.  But this box was awesome because it contained such a variety. 

1.) The mascara is dark brown and seems very nice.  Its a lash lengthening, curling, and conditioning mascara, which is super neat! 
2.) The Ofra Lipgloss is a darker color than I would normally wear.  But it would be great for a night out!  :)
3.) The SweetPea& Fay J'Adore Les Levres Lipgloss is a lovely pink color - perfect for day or night!
4.) The LA Splash Nail Polish is purple and sparkly!  Again, not a color I would have probably bought.  But I would have missed out because its such a fun color!!!!
5.) The Smashbox Eye Liners are both fun (the teal color) and something I would wear everyday (the sable color)
6.) The eyeshadow is 2 lavender colors.  Now, that's not a color I would normally buy for myself, but that's part of why I love these monthly boxes.  It makes me go outside of what I'd normally buy and have a little fun!

As I mentioned above, there were some products in there that I would have bought for myself and that I could use daily - like the mascara, the sable eyeliner and the pink lipgloss.  But there were also items that pulled me out of my comfort zone a little bit.  And, let's face it, you're never gonna find new looks if you don't try new items!

Check out this awesome subscription service at LipFactoryInc.com.
"Like" Lip Factory on Facebook HERE.

Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment