Thursday, May 23, 2013

Lip Factory May Box Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

My May Lip Factory box arrived this week!  Yay!  I love getting this boxes for review!  They are great values and contain lots of products!  And they pull me out of my comfort zone a little.  I've gotten lip gloss and eye shadow colors that I would never buy on my own.  But that's what I like about this box!  It gives me a lot of new things to try that I probably wouldn't think about trying on my own.  (I can get into a rut makeup-wise really easily.) 



But this month's theme was "Under the Veil."  It was all about, soft, natural looks inspired by the bridal season.  And I LOVED it!!!!  This box contained lots of great makeup that I can use on a daily basis!  WooHoo! 

So let me tell you what I got:

NYX Color Lip Balm (Color: "Tack") - $3.00
NYX Round Gloss (Color: "Sparkle:) - $5.00 (Amazon)
Studio 277 Lip Gloss (Color: "Whisper") - $9.50
Studio 277 Eyelight Pigment (Color: "Marcasite") - $9.50
Bombshell Cosmetics Blush (Color: "Raspberry Tart") - $16.00
Flat Sponge Blender Brush
Kukuki Mineral Scrub (Sample)

That's $43.00 worth of stuff (not counting the Blender Brush or the Mineral Scrub sample) - All for $22!!!  The 2 lip glosses and the colored lip balm are all great, neutral colors.  The blush is a lovely, soft pink.  And the eyeshadow is a nice, soft grey color.  - All perfect items for a soft, sweet everyday look.

So, in the past 3 months, I've gotten 8 lip glosses, 1 lipstick, 1 lip pencil, 1 colored lip balm, 2 eyeliners, 1 mascara, 2 eyeshadows, 1 blush, 1 nail polish, 3 samples, 1 eye liner brush, and 1 sponge blending brush.  That's nearly $190 worth of products! That's nearly 3 times the price of the boxes!  That's a pretty amazing value.

Check out this awesome subscription service at LipFactoryInc.com.
"Like" Lip Factory on Facebook HERE.

Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment