Thursday, August 29, 2013

Citrus Lane August 2013 Boxes Review and 50% Off Your First Box!!!

Yay!  Its Citrus Lane time again!  And you know I love Citrus Lane!!!  We really enjoyed this month's boxes!  So here's what we got...

36 Month Old Box...

My 3 year old LOVED this box and so did I!  It had a great little coloring book and marker set from Faber Castell.  My little one was really thrilled to use these and we've been using them a lot for "school."  She also got a Bear On the Go "first puzzles" set from Barefoot Books.  We LOVE Barefoot Books and we have a couple of their "Bear" books, so these cute little puzzles were a nice addition.  Plus, they came in a cute box with a handle!  My little one ate the Annie's Cheddar Bunnies right away!  And wanted one of the ADORABLE Ouchies bandaids on!  And I was thrilled with a full-sized canister of CleanWell wipes!  (What mom with young kids doesn't love wipes?)
 
 
14 Month Old Box...
 
This was another really cute box!  The kickball is absolutely adorable!  I put it away for my baby's first Christmas.  And the Octopus Opposites book from Barefoot Books is a sturdy, colorful, board book that's perfect for little hands.  This box also came with Ouchies bandaids and CleanWell wipes!  I was more than happy to get more!  And I loved the fact that it was a different set of bandaids, so now my 3 year old has Olivia bandaids and Eric Carle ones!  The most adorable part of this box was that the folks at Citrus Lane sent a cute little set of bowling pins for you and your little one to color together. Then you can use the little ball for a game of bowling!  I love that they added a "crafty" and creative item in the box!
 
 
6 Month Old Box...
 
My baby's box was super cute too!  Again, she got a nice, sturdy board book from Barefoot Books! This one is an adorable alphabet book!  And both my baby and my 3 year old love it!  She also got ab ADORABLE little stacker from Rich Frog!  SO cute!  And just the right size for her to hold and chew on.  There was also a sippy cup holder from Ahh Goo Baby. Very cute and will come in handy in a couple of months!  And lastly, another canister of wipes - YAY! - and some baby diaper cream samples.
 
Over all, I was very pleased with these boxes!  Well done again, Citrus Lane!
 



You can receive monthly surprises for your kids as well!!! Just use this REFERRAL LINK to get 50% off your first box!
Check out all of my previous Citrus Lane reviews HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
Follow me on Twitter @TheProv31Mama
Follow me on Pinterest.
Follow me on Instagram @TheProverbs31Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment