I've got a great new subscription box to tell you guys about today - Orange Glad! Orange Glad sends a box of yummy treats to your door each month!!! They were kind enough to send me their August box for review!
This box contained:
(1) Chocolate Sprinkles Crispycake from The Crispery Crispy Cakes - My husband claimed this treat! Haha! And he really seemed to enjoy it! It seemed light and fluffy and had just a touch of chocolate with the sprinkles on top.
(1) Package Pineapple Coconut Biscotti from Hotti Biscotti - I haven't tried these yet. I'm saving them for the weekend. But I LOVE pineapple and coconut, so I'm super excited to try them!
(2) Chocolate Cake Bites from I Live for Dessert - OK, I'll admit it. These threw me off. But that's because I didn't read the description first. It says "bittersweet chocolate." I was expecting milk chocolate, so that was quite a surprise! Haha! But I like bittersweet chocolate too. It was just a jolt when I bit into it thinking it was milk chocolate. Less to self - READ THE LABEL! LOL!
(1) Package Gourmet Popcorn - Popcornopolis - Again, I'm saving this for the weekend. After all, I can't eat all this deliciousness at once! Haha! But we LOVE gourmet popcorn in this house, so this will probably be gone soon!
(1) Package Lemon Frosted Sugar Cookies from Gianna's Homemade Baked Goods - These had a very subtle taste. They weren't too tart. My daughter ate most of them, but I did take one since I love lemon! :)
This is definitely a SWEET SURPRISE! And it would make a great gift - for someone else or for yourself! Haha!
Check out Orange Glad at orangeglad.com
"Like" Orange Glad on Facebook HERE.
"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Pinterest.
Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.