Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Fab Fit Fun Summer VIP Box Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free or at a discounted rate, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

WooHoo!  I love a good mail day!  And today was definitely a good mail day!  I came home this afternoon to find my FabFitFun VIP box had arrived!  If you've never heard of the FabFitFun VIP Box, its a box full of FABULOUS items selected by Giuliana Rancic and her team!  All of the items have to do with beauty, fashion, fitness, and wellness. This box is a little different, as it doesn't come once a month.  Instead, it comes 4 times a year - Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall.  Of course, the box I just received was their Summer box - and it really was FAB!



So, here's what I received:
Ivory Mason Sunglasses (regular price - $350, sale price - $135) - This was quite a find!  Even at their sale price of $135, these glasses alone are worth nearly THREE TIMES the cost of the box (which is $49.99). 
Catalina Su Lip Gloss ($14) - I LOVE lip gloss!!!  Seriously!  Its a bit of an addiction.  LOL!  And this is a fresh, subtle, sun-kissed color.
Orly "Harmonious Mess" Nail Polish ($8.50) - I also LOVE nail polish!  And this light, lovely lavender color is perfect for summer and open-toed shoes!  Of course, I live at the beach, so pretty much everyday is an open-toed shoe day!  Which means I can wear this polish all year long! 
Purlisse Pur Delicate Gentle Soy Milk Cleanser ($36) - This is a gentle, non-foaming cleanser and makeup remover and I'm VERY excited to try it!  I received a sample-sized tube of Purlisse face lotion in another subscription box a few months ago and I really liked it, so I'm THRILLED to get a full-sized bottle of their cleanser!
Evian Brumisateur Facial Spray - 5oz ($12) - I have to admit, this is something I probably would not have bought for myself.  But that's part of why I love subscription boxes!  It brings you out of your routine and introduces you to products you may not have tried on your own!
Infinity Sun Glow on the Go (3oz Travel Size) ($35) - Yes, I live at the beach.  But I am very fair-skinned.  I don't tan.  Ever.  I burn.  And no, the burn never turns into a "tan" color.  It simply goes from red back to white.  So tanning sprays are something I love.  But I'm not big on lots of chemicals.  That's why I can't wait to try this spray!  Its made with natural ingredients!  Love that!!!
It Hair Care Surf Spray (5.1oz) ($7.48) - I have never heard of anything like this before, but its pretty genius!  Its supposed to give you that same tousled, wavy hair that you get after a day at the beach!
Kind Dark Chocolate Chili Almond and Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt Bar ($1.49) - OK, first of all, this has CHOCOLATE.  Enough said!  But I love this company as well!  Kind believes there's more to business than making money.  They try to impact the word by encouraging acts of kindness.  That's pretty awesome!
Yes to Cucumbers On-the-Go Facial Towelettes 10 towelettes ($2.99) - This is a great travel-sized package of these wipes!  And they have gentle, soothing ingredients like cucumbers, green tea, and aloe!

In case you weren't keeping track, that's a total of $252.46.  That's more than FIVE TIMES the cost of the box!  That's INSANE!  I mean, what an awesome value!!!  This was definitely a great box full of high quality products.  I can't wait to see what the Fall VIP box has in store!  And speaking of the Fall VIP box, everyone who signs up before the end of August will receive a free bottle of Purlisse Cleanser (valued at $36) with their fall box!  WooHoo!!!! Click here to sign of for the FabFitFun Fall VIP box.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook.
Follow me on
Twitter.
Follow me on
Pinterest.

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free or at a discounted rate, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment