Monday, November 11, 2013

Citrus Lane October 2013 Boxes Review and 50% off Your First Box!!!

Its Citrus Lane time again!  WooHoo!   (Actually, these boxes arrived a couple of weeks ago, but we've been swamped with sickness, trips, and lots of other things so I'm just now getting around to the review.  Once again, Citrus Lane sent us some FABULOUS boxes and the girls loved them!!!  (By the way, if you are looking for a great Christmas or birthday gift - or a "just because I love you" gift - Citrus Lane is great!!!  Use this link and get $10 off!)

So here's what the girls got!  First, the baby!  This box was for an 8 month old -


This was a FANTASTIC box!  Lots of fun for baby in this box!!!  She got:
1.) Boon Dive Appliques - These are so nifty!  They are BPA-, Phthalate-, and PVC-free, and resist mold and mildew!  (That makes them aces in my book!)  And they are easy to grasp and pick up, so even my 8 month old loves them! 
2.) Green Tones Rattle Roller - Green Tones is a new division of Hohner Kids!  (We LOVE Hohner Kids instruments here!!! Green Tones instruments are made in the USA (woohoo!!!!) and are made from sustainable rubberwood, so they are good for the environment too!  And they are super fun!!!
3.) Innobaby Rattle/Teether- This thing is the best of both worlds!  Its a teether AND a rattle!!!  And its soft and gentle on little gums and also dishwasher safe (which makes this mama a happy camper)!
4.) Plum Organics Little Yums - a nice little teething cracker snack for a little one!  Dissolves quickly and is easy for them to hold and grasp.
5.) Mommy's Bliss Grip Water - This stuff is amazing!  Although my little one is rarely gassy anymore at 8 months, she often gets the hiccups.  And these are great for hiccups too!

The items in this box are worth just under $40.  That's pretty awesome considering that you pay between $21 and $25 a month for the boxes!

My toddler's box was pretty stinkin' awesome as well...



This month, my toddler's box only had 4 items.  But that's because one of those items was stinkin' AWESOME!!!! The Cloud B Twinkles To Go Nightlight!
1.) Cloud B Twinkles To Go Nightlight - As I mentioned, this thing is AWESOME!!!! Seriously.  I'm not exaggerating!  With the touch of a button, it lights your little one's ceiling with stars and fishies!  My daughter LOVES it!  And it turns off automatically after 45 minutes, so I don't have to worry about it staying on all night!
2.) Hohner Kids Rhythm Sticks - As I mentioned, we LOVE Hohner Kids!  In fact, with the instruments we've received in previous Citrus Lane boxes, along with ones we have bought ourselves, we've started a music basket in our living room!  Now, when we feel like jamming, we go to the basket, each pick an instrument, and jam on!
3.) BOPS Chips - These are a baked, organic snack - great for toddler or mom!!! (My toddler loves getting a snack in her box!
4.) Ladybug Magazine and free 3 month digital subscription - These magazines are cute and fun.  My daughter loves getting them.  She reads them in bed at night.  :)

This box's contents were worth about $30.  Now, that's not as much as the baby box, but still WELL worth it!!! The nightlight alone was worth nearly $20!  Both my girls loved their boxes.  Citrus Lane does it again!  :)

You can receive monthly surprises for your kids as well!!! Just use this REFERRAL LINK to get 50% off your first box!
Check out all of my previous Citrus Lane reviews HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.
Follow me on Twitter @TheProv31Mama
Follow me on Pinterest.
Follow me on Instagram @TheProverbs31Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment