Saturday, November 2, 2013

PlaSmart "Squashed" Game Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, at a discount, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

Recently I was given the amazing opportunity to review one of PlaSmart's new games!  I was super excited!  There were several cool games to choose from, but I picked the super cool Squashed...


This game is pretty nifty!!!  Its very similar to games like parcheesi, but its 3D!!!  So you can actually "squash" your opponents!!!! 



Here's what PlaSmart has to say about this very creative game - "Squashed changes the paradigm of board games by forcing players to think in three dimensions. The very nature of the Squashed results in the cube being flipped multiple times, causing dramatic shifts in power in the omnipresent race to the top of the cube. Would you risk squashing one of your own pawns to take out many others? And should you align with players to take out a major threat? It all comes down to you. Play the game, think in three dimensions, and squash your competition out of the game!"


I think its so cool how the 3D nature of this game makes it very strategy-based.  For example, you can "squash" all of your opponents on one side of the board, but if you have pawns on that side they will get squashed too.  You have to decide if its worth it.  It makes it a very interesting and fun game to play!!!

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE how everything fits neatly inside the cube!  One of the biggest issues with board games is keeping all of the little pieces with the game.  But that's not an issue with this one!  Love it!!!!

You can check out all of the great toys and games at plasmarttoys.com

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Pinterest.

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, at a discount, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment