Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Parenthood Survival Subscription Box Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, at a discount, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

As many of you know, I LOVE LOVE LOVE a good subscription box!  There's nothing better than receiving a fun package each month!  Its like Christmas in the mailbox!  Haha!  So I was thrilled when I heard about a new subscription box - Parenthood Survival - and they offered to send me a box for review!


And let's face it, parenthood really is a "survival mode" sort of life - especially with your first!  So what could be more fun that to receive a box full of "supplies" from moms and dads who know what works!!!



This was Parenthood Survival's very first box!  How exciting!  Since I have girls, they sent me a "girly" box - which I loved!  And here's a list of the "supplies" I received:
1.) Parents' Night Out Notepad - this is great for new parents who are leaving their little one with a babysitter for the first time!  You wonder, "Do they know when the baby naps?  When she needs to be fed?  What my cell phone number is?"  Now you can give them all that handy info on one sheet!!!
2.) Hey Diddle Diddle by Indestructibles - If you've never heard of these books before, they are AH-MAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  They were invented by a mother of triplets and are made of a material that feels like paper but is waterproof and tear-resistant!  (Seriously!  I tried to tear one!  No luck!)  So your little one can drool on these, chew on these, and they will survive!
3.) BabyLegs - I LOVE LOVE LOVE BabyLegs!!  And they come in both girl and boy patterns!  They are super great for making diaper changes easier!  No need to put pants on over your baby's onesie if its a little chilly.  Just add BabyLegs!
4.) Chill, Baby Pacifier - What parent doesn't stock up on pacis?  And this one is hilarious!  It says "Volume" on the front!  Ain't that the truth!  LOL!
5.) Angel Dear Swaddle Blanket - These blankets are super cute and super soft!  I didn't swaddle my girls.  Neither one could stand it.  But swaddle blankets make GREAT light blankets for the car, stroller, swing, snuggling, etc!

Order your own survival box at parenthood-survival.myshopify.com.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Pinterest.

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, at a discount, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment