Saturday, March 30, 2013

Eco Eggs Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

Its that time of year!  Easter is here!  WooHoo!  And, while I like to keep Easter about what it should be about - the Resurrection - I still like to do some fun things for my kids during spring time.  And what is more fun than an Egg Hunt!  But did you know that each year petroleum-based plastic eggs put thousands of tons of toxic emissions & landfill waste into the environment?  Thankfully, a Minnesota woman has come up with a better egg - Eco Eggs!!!



Eco Eggs:
are 100% renewable plastic Easter eggs made from corn & plants- NO petroleum
are the ONLY compostable plastic egg recognized by the US Patent & Trademark Office
are Larger than standard plastic eggs, 3”x2.25”, to fit fun size candy, toys, or certificates
can be reused each year or are fully compostable after use
use less energy use & emission waste in production
have a secure-snapping closure that minimizes separation
are non-toxic & durable

are made in USA
are safe for kids & the environment

are BPA-FREE

I love the great colors these eggs come in!!!  And I love that they are larger than typical plastic eggs!  That makes it easier to hide surprises in them!  And the snapping closure makes it less worrisome to hide the eggs! - No more worrying about them coming open in the yard!!! 



This coming week (after Easter) I'm having a special mama-daughter day with my toddler.  (Since the new baby arrived, I try to do this whenever I can so that our oldest still feels special.)  We are going to watch movies, have snacks, do puzzles and crafts, and HAVE AN EGG HUNT!!!  I've hidden all sorts of goodies in her eggs - chocolate eggs, rolls of Smarties, and even a fun "Spring-y" bracelet!  The larger size and vibrant colors will make it easier for her to find the eggs.  Its gonna be so much fun!  :)


Check out the Eco Eggs website HERE.
"Like" Eco Eggs on Facebook HERE.

Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment