Sunday, July 1, 2012

All-Ett Women's Original Leather Wallet Review

As a mom, I'm always looking for ways to cut down on the clutter in my purse and/or diaper bag.  I mean, I've got enough to carry around!!!    So I was THRILLED when the folks at All-Ett asked me to review one of their Women's Original Leather Wallets!!!


Now, the folks at All-Ett stated that this wallet was lightweight and compact.  But, I have to admit, I wasn't really convinced - until it arrived.  When I got the envelope from All-Ett, I thought, "There's NO WAY there's a wallet in here!"  The envelope was just so thin!  Then I opened it up, and boy was I amazed!
My old wallet (which is pretty thin) on the left and the All-Ett on the right.
The All-Ett is about half as thick!!!
This wallet is SERIOUSLY thin!  And I was really pleased with the color!  I picked the leather version in fuchisia, and it is such a lovely, deep color! 

See how perfectly it goes wit my purse!!!

And it holds quite a lot!  It has plenty of room for credit cards, your license, and membership cards.  (You know most moms have membership cards for the grocery store, Gymboree, etc.)  :)

Plenty of room for credit cards, etc!!!

And I LOVE that it has 2 large inside pockets! - One for cash and one for receipts!!!  So awesome!!!  (And a change purse too!!!  WhooHoo!!!)



 

If you'd like to check All-Ett's website for yourself (and all of their men's and women's wallets), you can do so HERE.
"Like" All-Ett on Facebook HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment