Sunday, July 1, 2012

Wondergel Pillow Review


Have you ever heard of WonderGel?  I hadn't until recently.  WonderGel is a company that manufactures some pretty awesome seat cushions.
As their website states:
"WonderGel, LLC has the exclusive rights to market seat cushions made with the patented Column-Buckling Gel technology.  Column-Buckling Gel is a cushioning surface that enables pressure redistribution and equalization through a pressure ‘threshold’ technology comprising hollow columns in a unique elastic gel.

This patented column-buckling gel technology has been used for over 15 years in therapeutic care of advanced critical care hospital patients. After it was clinically shown to heal pressure sores, this Column-Buckling Gel technology has been used in Intensive Care Units, Burn Centers and Critical Care Units in the best hospitals all around the world."

The folks at WonderGel have also developed a limited edition pillow called the Sof-Pillow.  This pillow is only around while supplies last!  I was fortunate enough to receive one of thse pillows for review!


When the pillow first arrived, I didn't get a chance to try it out because my little one grabbed it up right away!  She loves it!  Its large enough for an adult to use as a neck pillow, a lumbar pillow, or a leg pillow, but its small enough to be perfect for my toddler as well!

Look what a perfect lumbar pillow this makes!
I love the comfy, cushioned feel of this pillow!  And, as I said, its got so many different uses!  Plus, its smal size makes it perfect and convenient for traveling!!!  And it comes with a super soft cover as well!  All in all, I think the versitility of this pillow would make it a fabulous buy!!!

If you'd like to check out WonderGel for yourself, you can do so HERE.  (And remember, the Sof-Pillow is only available while supplies last!!!)
"Like" WonderGel on Facebook HERE.
Join WonderGel on Twitter HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment