Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Episencial Winter Magic Kit and Cheeky Salve Review


You may remember my previous review of Episencial Skincare.  They make some WONDERFUL kids' bath and skincare products!!!  Why do I love Episencial so much?  Well, Episencial's entire line of skin care is safe for newborns, made with all natural ingredients, manufactured in the US, and made using solar power and recycled sustainable packaging!  How awesome is that!!!

The lovely folks at Episencial were kind enough to send me a couple of other items for review.  The first item I received was their Winter Magic Kit...


This kit came packaged all together and included:
1.) A full sized Playful Wash (which we LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!  Its so gentle and smells just heavenly!!!  It has a very subtle - not overpowering - citrus scent),
2.) A full sized Snuggly Lotion (which is great for after baths!),
3.) A travel sized Soothing Creme (which is great for the diaper bag because its great for diaper rash, dry skin, etc.),
4.) 2 trial sized packages of Zarbees All Natural Children's Cough Syrup packets,
5.) And 2 trial sized packages of CleanWell antibacterial wipes. 

This is the PERFECT kit to get you through a winter of dry skin and illnesses!  (And let me just say, this would be a GREAT gift to send a family member or friend who has a little one!  What a wonderful little surprise this would make if it just showed up at your door!!!)

I also received one of Episencial's newest products - their Cheeky Salve...




Episencial's website states: "This multi-purpose balmy butter is edible, allergy tested and can be used on dry cheeks, lips and bums to protect against the elements and to sooth the skin."  How awesome is that! I mean, I'm always looking for a new product to sooth diaper rash - something that seems to plague all babies at one point or another. But I also remember when my first child was little and she drooled a lot during teething.  Her poor little cheeks were so red and chapped all the time.  I wish I'd had this wonderful little salve to sooth those sweet little cheeks!

Episencial's products are DEFINITELY worth checking into!!!  We LOVE them in our house!  They are gentle, soothing, and smell wonderful!!!

If you'd like to check out Episencial for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Episencial on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment