Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Oogaa Divided Plate Review

You may remember my previous review of the Oogaa Feeding Set and Placemat.  We LOVE LOVE LOVE Oogaa!!!  The bowl that came in the feeding set is one of my daughter's favorite bowls!  And its my favorite too!!! 

Well, the awesome folks at Oogaa have recently added to their product line!  And I was lucky enough to receive a couple of their new divided plates for review!!!







Oogaa's website states that these new plates are:
"Made from European approved food safe, high-grade silicone (higher than FDA standards). No more juggling jars of baby food! Three 4oz contoured bowls keep food separated and little ones happy. No more chips, breaks or loud noises when these plates go whoops-a-daisy. BPA free, no harsh chemicals and easy to clean. Dishwasher safe, microwave safe, freezer safe, and oven safe."

That's why I LOVE Oogaa!!!  I love that their products are NOT made from nasty, chemical-filled plastic!  I also love how EASY these plates are to wash!!! And I love that these plates are great for toddler meals but also great for babies!!!  Like the website says, you can give your little one three different types of baby food or finger foods!  So awesome!!!


If you'd like to check out Oogaa for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Oogaa on Facebook HERE.
Follow Oogaa on Twitter HERE.
Follow Oogaa on Flickr HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment