Wednesday, February 20, 2013

PonyUp Kentucky Review

I've mentioned it so many times before, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE a company that "does good."  What do I mean by that?  Well, a company that has a mission besides just making money - whether its giving to charity, training others to make a living, or teaching others some special skill - I just love a company that has a purpose!  That's why I was THRILLED when the folks at PonyUP Kentucky contacted me about doing a review of one of their wonderful purses!  I received this LOVELY purse for review...


So what is so unique about PonyUP Kentucky and their lovely purses?  Well, 100% of their profits go to helping retired and rescued horses in need!  That's right!  I said 100%!!!!  What an AWESOME purpose!!! 


Not only do these purses serve to help horses, but they are also very fashionable - especially if you are an equestrian!  The purse strap is actually made of a horse halter-strap!!!



And they literally have something for EVERYONE!!!  They have purses that are subtle in color, black and white, animal print, and even fun and colorful prints!!!  There's so much to choose from that when they asked me to pick one for review, it took me FOREVER!!!  Seriously!!!  I just couldn't make up my mind!!!

But once again, my favorite part of PonyUp Kentucky is knowing that when I shop there I will not only be purchasing lovely purses, but I will be helping a wonderful cause!!!  Make sure you check them out!!!

Check out all of the FABULOUS bags at PonyUP Kentucky HERE.
"Like" PonyUP Kentucky on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment