Wednesday, February 6, 2013

John Boos Cutting Board Review


Those of you that know me know that I LOVE to cook.  To me, its a creative exercise.  Of course, if you're gonna cook a lot, you need a really good cutting board.  Those plastic ones just won't do.  Thankfully, there's a company that makes WONDERFUL wood cutting boards - John Boos!  The awesome folks at John Boos were kind enough to send me their RAD Maple Board for review...


This board is SERIOUSLY incredible!  Its made in the USA (which is always a plus to me) and is made of Hard Rock Maple.  Its reversible - which is awesome!  Also, it has a juice groove!  How awesome is that!  Slice up oranges, lemons, tomatoes, whatever you want, without worrying about juice spilling on the floor!  Awesome!!!

The one I received is HUGE!  Thankfully, however, John Boos sells all sorts of cutting boards in all sorts of sizes!  That means they really do have something for everyone!  I used this board today and, let me tell you, its AWESOME!  There's plenty of room to chop, dice, slice!!!



If you are a professional chef or a mom like me that loves to cook, John Boos has something for you!  Go check them out!!!  :)

Check out all of John Boos' fabulous products HERE.
"Like" John Boos on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment