Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Lip Factory March Box Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site

If you read my blog at all, you know how much I LOVE subscription services!  Its so much fun to get a box of goodies delivered to your door every month! Well, I recently found a new and AWESOME subscription service! - Lip Factory Inc!!!  The awesome folks at Lip Factory Inc were kind enough to send me their March Box for review...



So here's how this works:  For $22 a month, you get a lovely box of cosmetic items in the mail!  Although the box may include items for your entire face (eye shadow, mascara, etc.) Lip Factory focuses on the lips, so every month with contain lip gloss or lip stick or some other lip product! 

This month's box was actually "All About The Lips," so every item was a lip item - which I was super excited about!!!  When the box arrived and I opened it up, I found this card with descriptions of all the items on the back and a lovely black box with all of my goodies!  I love this packaging!  So sleek and lovely! -



So here's what March's box contained...



Ofra Lipstick in "Berry Sexy" - $13.00
Be A Bombshell Lip Gloss in "Sugar Lips" - $14.00
Designer Skin Lip Shimmer in "After Glow" - $9.99 (Amazon price)
Korres Liquid Lipstick in "Raspberry Lipgloss" - $22.00 (Amazon price)
NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in "Hera" - $4.50
LA Splash Lipgloss in "Forbidden" - $6.99

That's over $70 worth of products!!!  That's pretty amazing considering that the box only costs $22!  And what I really loved is that the products weren't all the same shade!  There were reds, berries, pinks, mauves, etc!  I thought that was super fun because it gives me a chance to try some colors I might not otherwise try!

If you love surprises, if you love getting mail, if you love trying new cosmetic products, this is the company for you!!!

Check out this awesome subscription service at LipFactoryInc.com.
"Like" Lip Factory on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site

No comments:

Post a Comment