Sunday, June 2, 2013

Cotton Booty Cloth Diaper Subscription Box Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

You all know how much I LOVE subscription boxes.  Well, I've found another!  But this one is different from any subscription box I've ever seen!  Its a cloth diaper subscription box!  - Cotton Booty!  The creator of Cotton Booty, Rebecca Oleson, was kind enough to send me their VERY FIRST BOX for review!  And I was so excited!!!!



I have to say, I'm not a cloth diaper mom.  I've always used disposable.  But I've been seriously considering cloth diapering with my second little one.  And if you are considering it too, Cotton Booty is a great way to get some fantastic products to try!  Every month you'll get a box with cloth diapers and diaper essentials!  Its a great way to see what's out there and try things without spending tons of money.  Its also a great gift for any cloth diapering mom that you know!
Here's what my first box contained:
1.) One bumGenius Freetime All-In-One One-Size Cloth Diaper in "Clementine" ($19.95) -
I was so impressed that this was included in my box!  This is a NEW item from bumGenius!  Cotton Booty isn't sending "rejected" items or "discontinued" items.  This is a newly introduced product!  How amazing is that! And I love that they didn't just send a "blah" color either!  They sent this fun, colorful "Clementine" color!
2.) Baby Legs Legwarmers in "Gold and Black" ($12.00) -
What I love about this subscription is that they don't just send you a cloth diaper each month.  They also send you some great cloth diapering essentials so that you can learn about other products too!  And whether you decide to cloth diaper or not, you'll LOVE Baby Legs!  This adorable legwarmers aren't just an adorable fashion accessory, they are great for protecting baby's legs when they are learning to crawl and they also make diapering easier!  Instead of having to pull off pants every time you have to change a diaper, use Baby Legs and then you can change the diaper without removing all those clothes!
3.) CJ's BUTTer .5oz Sample in "Lavender & Tea Tree" ($1.50) - I had never heard of CJ's BUTTer before, but this stuff has a TON of uses!!!  Of course, you can use it on your little one's bottom, but their website states that it can also be used on eczema, rashes, dry/chapped skin, rug burns (sore crawler knees), mechanics hands and cuticles, hang nails, Lacerations and abrasions from rock climbing!  You can also use it as a leave-in conditioner for curly hair!  How cool is that!!!???!!!


I was pretty impressed with this box!  It only had 3 items in it, but when you consider that one item costs nearly $20 (That's nearly the price of the entire box!) that's a great deal!  The entire box was worth $33.45.  That's a pretty great deal considering that the cost of the box is $24.95 and shipping is free!  (If you get a 12 month subscription, its only $19.99 - again, with free shipping!)

"Like" Cotton Booty on Facebook.
Check out Cotton Booty at kidstash.com.

Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment