Monday, September 30, 2013

Chicago Steak Company Wagyu Steak Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, at a discount, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

Yesterday we decided to grill out the Wagyu steaks we received from Chicago Steak Company! If you've never heard of Wagyu beef before, its a Kobe-style beef, known for its wonderful marbling and tenderness. We put a little olive oil and some of the Chicago Steak Company Steak Seasoning on these steaks...



Now, I like my steak WELL-DONE. Seriously. I don't like it to be pink at all in the middle. It grosses me out. (I know. I know. All the steak lovers are dying right now.) Its tricky to cook a steak to well-done without making it taste like rubber. My husband was worried about that. But no need to worry with these steaks! They are so tender!!! Even after my husband put it back on the grill to make sure it was done, it was still very tender and DELICIOUS!!!! My husband and I both cut into our steaks, took a bite, and then looked at each other like, "WOW!"  I'd definitely recommend the Wagyu!!!

 
I baked some potatoes and made a salad to go with the steaks.  It was a FANTASTIC meal!!!  Normally I don't eat an entire steak in one sitting.  I eat 1/3 to 1/2 and then save the rest for the next day.  (I'm big on leftovers!)  Today, however, my leftovers consisted of salad and baked potato.  Why, because I ate this ENTIRE steak last night!  (Well, I shared a little with my 3 year old - who also gobbled it down!)  But I didn't have any leftover!  None!  It was just that good!  Now I'm wishing I had another!  Haha!


Check out all the fabulous products at mychicagosteak.com.
"Like" Chicago Steak Company on Facebook.
Join Chicago Steak Company on Twitter.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Pinterest.

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, at a discount, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.








No comments:

Post a Comment