Friday, September 20, 2013

iChameleons Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free or at a discounted rate, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

Several months ago I did a review for iChameleons.com.  I really liked the items I received - especially the Hello Kitty wall stickers.  They look great in my little one's room!  The folks at ichameleons were kind enough to send me a couple of items to help me get the school year off to a great start!


The first item I received was this 6ft Blackboard Decal...
 

This is great for play or homeschooling!  If you have a dedicated homeschool room, you can place the whole decal on a wall and use it for schooling.  If you, like me, use your dining room for homeschool, you can cute the decal into any size(s) you want!  I cut this piece to fit the small wall in our dining room.  You can also cut it into thought bubbles or other shapes and use it in a play room or kid's bedroom!  Its also super easy to clean!  I don't even own a blackboard eraser, but I just use a damp washcloth and it wipes off perfectly!  Then I just wipe it dry with a kitchen towel (so my little one can draw on it immediately).



I also got this 6ft Whiteboard Decal...



Again, this can be used for school or art or lots of other things!  I cut a small piece (around 11x17) that I am currently using for a menu plan!  Its not pretty, but I plan to do a prettier one.  Haha!  I used a ruler and a permanent marker to make the lines and I use the dry erase marker (It was included with the decal, and a set of chalk was included with the blackboard decal.) to write in my meals each week.



Once again. the dry erase board is very easy clean!  And its made menu planning a lot more organized!  Very cool!


Check out all of the great products at iChameleons.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment