Monday, September 9, 2013

Green Toys Rocket Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

Let me tell you guys a little story.  Once there was a mom (ahem... me) that wanted to recycle some of the items in her home.  So she and her AWESOME toddler made crafts and toys out of items found in their kitchen.  An egg carton turned into a caterpillar.  A paper plate turned into a clock...


And the mom thought she was pretty awesome and pretty creative - until she found some moms and dads that REALLY knew how to do it!  Enter the good folks at Green Toys!  They've take recycling to a whole new level!  And they turned your old, used plastic milk jugs and turned them into this...

This rocket is dimpling amazing!  And just like all of their other products, it's made from recycled milk jugs, is PVC, BPA and phthalate free!  And it's dishwasher safe!  Holla!!!  It comes with two adorable astronauts and the top capsule is detachable...


Oh!  And there's even an 8-track player in the capsule door!!! You know, in case the astronauts want to listen to "Rocket Man" or "Fly Me To The Moon" or "2001- A Space Odyssey." 😜


And one of my favorite things about Green Toys - they're made in the USA!!! Woohoo!!!!
 

Check out all of my previous Green Toys Reviews HERE.
If you'd like to learn more about Green Toys and all of their awesome products, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Green Toys on Facebook HERE.
Join Green Toys on Twitter HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Pinterest.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment