Thursday, September 5, 2013

ProCook Review

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, at a discount, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

Have you checked out ProCook.com?  They have some great items for folks that love to cook!  The awesome folks at ProCook were kind enough to send me several items to review...


I was super happy with this package arrived!  I love to cook and bake and these items will definitely come in handy!  So here's what I received...

Children's Baking Set - I picked this because it will give my little one a chance to help mommy bake!  She's at that age where she wants to help me with everything.  Now she has her very own baking set!  It comes with a measuring cup, rolling pin, a spatula, silicone cupcake molds, and cookie cutters!



1.5 Quart Ceramic Batter Bowl - I used this just the other day to make a batch of cornbread!  Perfect!  And super easy to clean!!




Cupcake Stand - This stand was easy to put together.  And I love that it would go great for any type of event - a children's party, a holiday, etc!





Stainless Steel Sieve - I've been needing one of these for a while, so I was really excited about this!  Haha! Its perfect for sifting flour, separating liquids, or draining water from tiny items like pastina (which is a great baby food)! 

Pepper/Salt Mill - I actually got 2 of these (even though I only pictured one).  They are really pretty!  And they come with a removable nob on top that you change change to say "P" for pepper or "S" for Salt!  Very nice!



And lastly, Stainless Steel Utensil Set - This set is very sturdy and very nice!  And with a spatula, spoon, ladle, spaghetti spoon, and potato masher, its a great starter kit for any new home!  I love stainless steel!!!



You can check out all of ProCooks fabulous products at procook.com.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook.
Follow me on Twitter.
Follow me on Pinterest.

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, at a discount, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment