Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Baby-BeeHaven Cush'N'Go Review

I've got another great baby/toddler-themed review for you guys today!  Its from a WONDERFUL little company called Baby-BeeHaven!  Baby-BeeHaven has some really cute and innovative kids products!  The one I'll be reviewing today is called the Cush'N'Go...



I have to say, I was a little skeptical at first.  I wasn't sure this product would be that great.  BOY WAS I WRONG!!!  This is a FABULOUS cushion for your child's stroller!  This cushion is so well-made!  Its soft, its cute, and its made of high-quality memory foam.  And because memory foam conforms to your infant's head, it can help decrease the risk of flat-head syndrome!  Awesome!!! 

One of the things I was skeptical about was the thickness of this cushion.  You know how, sometimes when you order something like this it ends up not being as thick as you thought it would be?  Well, it was the opposite with the Cush'N'Go!  It was actually thicker!  I was amazed!  I even took a tape measure out to measure it!  Its at least an inch thick!!!

 
I am seriously impressed with this product!  Its thick, soft, ADORABLE and works with practically any stroller!  (As you can see, I even put it in a little umbrella stroller and it fit really well!)  So wonderful!!!!! -
 
 
 
If you'd like to check out the Cush'N'Go or the rest of Baby-BeeHaven's products, you can do so HERE.
 
"Like" Baby-BeeHaven on Facebook HERE.
 
Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.



No comments:

Post a Comment